Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Built from the ground up over a five-year period, every feature, tool, panel and function has been developed with the needs of creative professionals at its core. With continuous innovation and development, the result is a ground-breaking application that will revolutionise how you work.
Affinity Designer 1.7 for Mac is a professional application for improving the appearance and the quality of the images as well as provides a variety of image retouching features along with an advanced set of color and lighting features.
Affinity Designer Review:
A powerful image retouching application, Affinity Designer 1.7 for Mac comes with a professional environment that allows the users to perform various image enhancement operations and provides a reliable set of color and light manipulation tools. It is a reliable environment that helps the users to effortlessly get complete control over the digital images. This powerful application provides an advanced set of color and lighting features as well as it also provides support for enhancing the look and feel of the digital images. The application provides support for creating interactive designs and provides support for retouching the photos to get better quality results.
With various image manipulation tools, graphical customizations and vector graphic tools, it is very easy to handle each and every aspect of the digital images. Moreover, it also provides raster tools along with support for enhancing the images with different brushes, pencils, and other vector tools that enhance the workflow. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable application for editing and enhancing the images and retouch the images with great efforts.
What’s new in this version:
• Massive performance increases with a re-written memory system for Windows
• Pen and dial support for surface devices
• HDR / EDR monitor support
• Node tool now has transform mode for more freeform editing of nodes
• Pen tool now has a rubber band mode giving an accurate preview of how your next curve will look
• Node tool now allows for lasso selection of nodes
• New sculpt mode added to pencil enabling the manipulation of existing curves in a more natural way
• Alignment widgets have been added for much faster alignment operations
• Whole new isometric panel – allowing you to create and edit directly in any isometric plane
• All shape tools now allow you to save presets
• Add multiple strokes and fills to a single shape with the new appearance panel
• New point transform tool, allowing you to scale and rotate objects from any node
• Many grid improvements, including a new cube grid and column guides
• Many PSD import / export improvements
• Layers Panel now includes options for transparent backgrounds, different thumbnail sizes and colour tagging.
• Pixel persona now supports Sub Brushes, symmetry (up to 32-way) and on-the-fly nozzle rotation
• Alternate futures for document history have been added.
- The powerful image editing application
- Supports editing and enhancing all digital image formats
- Simple and easily understandable environment
- Make use of various brushes, pencils, and other tools
- Choose a particular Persona to work with
- Adjust the color and the light
- Various image manipulation tools
- Hotkeys support for quick operations
- Various pixel editing tools and choose areas to export
- Different vector tools and raster tools
- Fill and transparency tools
- A variety of different effects
- Transforming the photos to enhance the appearance
- Selection and cropping tools
- Adjust the white balance, shadows, and brightness etc.
- Adjust colors, contrast, vibrancy and other details
- Arranging the images along with rotating and flipping features
- Many other powerful options and features
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
- Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
- Optimized for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
- Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode
- Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
Perfect color and output:
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models
• Full 16-bit per channel editing
• End-to-end ICC color management
• Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods
A new look?
You will notice that we have revamped the icons for 1.7—primarily to ensure better consistency between different operating systems. We are still refining these, and will talk more about it closer to 1.7 launch.
- File Name: Affinity_Designer_188.8.131.52.dmg
- File Size: 251 MB
- Developer: Serif
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher