Logic Pro X 10.5 Mac Free Download is the most advanced version of Logic. This software is one of the most practical applications for songwriters, musicians and music enthusiasts who meet all their needs. It is also used to mix different music. With the extraordinary power of this software and its many musical instruments such as drums, keyboards, guitars and etc, you can compose any music and song with a little time. Some of the best features of Logic Pro X Mac Full is it can create beat with Ultrabeat, create Apple loop, mix and also record live performances. The number of these musical instruments reaches over 1,500, which will meet the needs of everyone in the music. There are also many effects on the mix that are not seen in any other software.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed.Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Logic’s new smart tempo is probably going to be of most interest to musicians. With smart tempo, you can record naturally into the program without a metronome or click track, and then Logic can automatically map your tempo across the entire recording. During a demo, I watched as a guitar was recorded into Logic, and the program immediately set markers throughout, noting one bar that was played at 116BPM, while the next went up to 117.5BPM, and then back down to 115BPM for two bars.
Apple has various apps to make your recording more professional and accurate with sound effects. Logic Pro X for Mac is one of the best app to edit your music, voice recording or any other mp3. Its amazing built-in tools provide support for more than 12 file formats. Record your voice on your MacBook using Logic Pro X to make your voice recordings more clear. You can use the whole bunch of tools to make your own music using guitar, piano and other instruments. You can add visual effects to the music using extremely user interface provided by Logic Pro X for Mac. Choose from a different range of sounds including hip hop, beats and e.t.c.
Continuing the ‘big’ theme, the Mixer and Event List are said to be more responsive when working with large sessions, and projects that contain numerous Flex Time edits and tempo changes should run more efficientlElsewhere, the loop browser now lets you filter by loop type and enables you to drag and drop multiple loops into your project simultaneously, while the DeEsser plugin has been redesigned to give you more sibilance-reducing options.
The Logic Pro X 10.5 release notes indicate that there are various other performance improvements, too, while users of older Macs will be pleased to learn that the track freeze option now unloads its plugins to free up resources.
Of course, if you have a new Mac Pro, such performance-saving measures are unlikely to concern you. Apple says that the machine can run up to five times the number of real-time plugins as the previous Mac Pro and supports up to 56 processing threads. Given that Apple’s flagship computer starts at $5,999, though, these claims may be of little concern to you.
There are various customizations and settings that allow the users to make changes according to the user needs. Make use of urban ad electronic loops the covers tech house, electro house, dubstep, hip hop, chillwave, and deep house, etc. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable application for handling the recording and editing operations as well as use region-based parameters to adjust the dynamics. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable application for handling writing, recording, editing and mixing the audio tracks.
Features of Logic
- Feature-rich recording studio
- Provides a complete solution for the musicians
- Writing, recording, editing and mixing the music
- Improves the responsiveness of the tracks
- Provides support for large sessions when mixing and event listing
- Work for beginners and professional musicians
- A comprehensive collection of sounds and plugins
- Create virtual sessions and handling various music instruments
- Work with audio effects, strings, bass lines and more
- Ability to create a beat with Ultrabeat
- MIDI recording
- Use the quantized MIDI performances
- Ability to create Apple Loops
- Ability to record live performances
- Ability to compose the Score Editor
- The Mix
- Ability to add Reverb and delay
- Fixes an issue that could cause the app to quit when opening projects created in an earlier version
- Plug-in settings are properly installed for Step FX, Phat FX, ChromaVerb and the Vintage EQ collection
- Logic no longer quits unexpectedly when pressing play after automation has been copied to another track
- Resolves an issue where ChromaVerb could cause unexpected spikes in CPU usage
- Zoom key commands now work as expected in the Audio File Editor
- Control-clicking on a note in the Piano Roll Editor no longer causes other notes to deselect
- You can now undo the actions of the mixers and modules.
- Now the file browser lets you mark your favorite locations samples folders or projects.
- Now, in addition to Apple Loops, the loop browser supports loop playback of an audio file and can preview it in sync with the project tempo.
- A new universal design to control joints provides a uniform interface for instruments Logic and third. Optimizes performance for Mac Pro including support for up to 56 threads.
- New project setting “Only load plug-ins needed for project playback” reduces load times for large templates.
- Increased Number of Tracks and Channels, up to:
- 1000 stereo audio channel strips
- 1000 software instrument channel strips
- 1000 auxiliary channel strips
- 1000 external MIDI tracks
- 12 sends per channel strip
- All-new DeEsser 2 plug-in provides more options to reduce sibilance on audio tracks.
- The Expander plug-in now offers a redesigned retina interface.
- Send MIDI clock, MTC, and MMC from Logic to up to 16 ports, each with unique settings like timing offset and plug-in delay compensation.
- User defaults can now be set up for the Mixer configuration.
- The Loop Browser can filter by loop type and allows drag-and-drop of multiple loops into your project simultaneously.
- The Recording section of Project Settings offers a new option “Auto-erase Duplicates”, which removes duplicate MIDI notes at same playback position when merge recording MIDI in cycle mode.
- File Name: Logic_Pro_X_10.5_MAS.dmg
- File Size: 1.6 GB
- Developer: Apple
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 5 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher