Luminar for Mac is the supercharged photo software that makes complex editing easy and enjoyable. And it is as responsive and beautiful as your Desktop. Landscape, portrait, wildlife, macro – you name it. Luminar brings filters, layers, masks, color controls, RAW converter and other features that are ready to give your photos the professional treatment they deserve. Luminar for Mac lets you remove unwanted objects, color casts and digital noise. It helps you retouch skin and reveals the hidden details in your photos. It features layers with blend modes, texture overlays and powerful masking. Luminar lets you edit upper and lower sections of the image without having to make any selections. It includes selective color controls and cross process filters.
Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo tools in one package. It brings layers, luminosity masks, radial and gradient masking, histogram, blend modes, brushes for selective editing, color mixer, split toning and a lot more. Even if you’re not familiar with these tools now, you can start using Luminar right away. And all the tools will always be available for you to use as you grow as a photographer.
While other photo editors make you adapt to their interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. There is no need to face dozens of sliders if you simply want to remove an object from an image or apply a preset. But if you do need to perform some serious tasks, you can easily access all the advanced features.
It’s equipped with the latest technology for photo processing created by Macphun, the company behind its development and that has been evolving the product over the last 10 years. In turn, we’re used to the fact the best image treatment programs required advanced user knowledge. But that’s not the case of this software: with a simple and clear interface, it offers us access to all the functions by means of simple menus where we can quickly find what we’re looking for.
Both Mac and Windows versions see aneasier navigation. Have a photo that you’re trying to locate in a specific folder? It’s now easier than ever. All you have to do is right-click on the photo and select Go to > Folder in Library, and you’ll be immediately taken to the folder that contains that photo. This is perfect for finding photos that are related to a certain image you’re currently working with, making sure that you can find all your creative work necessary.
Windows users can take it a step further, finding all photos from the same date by right-clicking Go to > Images from the same date.
You’ll also see an improved launch time when opening up Luminar. Even if you have hundreds — even thousands — of photos in your library, you can now get to work quicker than ever.
There are new filters, powered by artificial intelligence, that make it easy to get a “great-looking image” in seconds. Intelligent filters alongside real-time noise removal look to create a pleasing and easy user experience. Want to keep things really simple? There are over 100 one-click presets you can apply.
This is a full-featured photo editor. It brings over 300 robust tools and features, including fast RAW support, layers, custom brush for selective editing, masking, dozens of photo filters with custom adjustments, presets and a lot more. Luminar 2018 also brings an innovative user interface, that photographers can adjust/customize based on the style of their photography, skill level and preferences. This makes Luminar a highly personalized photo software tool, suitable for photographers of all skill levels.
This powerful application provides a complete solution for handling various image editing operations and provides support for dealing with digital images. This powerful application comes with a professional set of tools and deals with graphical content. Moreover, it is a professional environment that enhances digital images and performs different types of correction. There are over 35 different filters and effects that incredibly enhance the look and feel of the images. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable application to enhance the digital images with great ease.
Features of Luminar 3.1.12 for Mac
- Powerful application to enhance the digital images
- Comes up with various filters and effects
- Different image correction tools
- A variety of layering features and other customizations
- Fix various problems in the images
- Professional environment with a modern looking user interface
- Customize various aspects of the digital images
- Change a variety of details and graphical aspects
- Customize the appearance of the photos
- Edit the RAW images and supports images from various cameras
- Adaptative user interface.
- Non-destructive editing: generate new files and undo whenever you need to.
- Differentiated workspaces.
- Support for RAW images.
- Dozens of layers and filters to be applied.
- Black and white processing.
- Delete objects from the image.
- Support for touchscreens.
- Adaptive Interface Inspires You Do to More – While other photo editors make you adapt to their interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. There is no need to face dozens of sliders if you simply want to remove an object from an image or apply a preset. But if you do need to perform some serious tasks, you can easily access all the advanced features.
- Powerful Tools Allow You to Do More – Luminar lets you remove unwanted objects, color casts and digital noise. It helps you retouch skin and reveals the hidden details in your photos. It features layers with blend modes, texture overlays and powerful image masking. Easily edit upper and lower sections of the image without having to make any selections. And so much more!
- State-of-the-Art Darkroom You Design Yourself – The workspaces in Luminar reveal only the most essential photo filters for a specific type of photo. Enjoy default workspaces and effects for landscape, portrait, street and B-and-W images. Or create your own, based on your preferences.
- New Approach to Pro Photo Editing – Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo effects and tools in one package. It brings layers, luminosity masks, radial and gradient masking, histogram, blend modes, brushes for selective editing, color mixer, split toning and a lot more.
- Fast Raw file support
- Dozens of photo filters
- Presets for instant results
- Blend modes
- Custom textures
- Adaptive UI
- History menu
- B-and-W photo tools
- Noise reduction
- Object removal
- Face retouching
- Foliage enhancer
- Grain engine
- Polarize filter
- Crop and Transform
- Editing brush
- Luminosity masking
- Gradient and Radial masking
- Clarity, Detail, Structure
- Soft Glow and Focus
- Orton effect
- Social sharing
- Software Name: Luminar v3.1.12
- Software File Name: Luminar_v3_3.1.12.dmg
- File Size: 225 MB
- Developer: Skylum Software
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- 4 GB free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Core i3 or higher Processor