Microsoft NTFS is one of the primary file systems of Windows. If you work on a Mac computer and need to read or write files from HDD, SSD or a flash drive formatted under Windows, you need Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software.
Paragon NTFS for Mac is fully compatible with Apple’s new security policy ensuring fast, hassle-free and safe access to NTFS partitions from macOS 10.12 Sierra. Once the program is installed, the user can get started right away: conveniently navigate contents and read, edit, copy or create files and folders. The driver guarantees advanced support of NTFS file systems and provides fast and transparent read/write access to any NTFS partition under macOS 10.12.
Use the same external USB drives no matter what you use—Windows PCs or Macs. Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Tuxera adds full read and write capability for Windows NTFS-formatted drives.
Running a Mac and having NTFS formatted external disks, you definitely need NTFS for Mac. It is well priced <…> and enables read and write access to your NTFs drives no matter what size.. The speed at which you can read and write the data on these drives is the best of any competitor if there really is one. Anyone who needs to use Mac and Windows computers, needs this app for easy data transfer. The interface is best of any application found, and the application itself offers additional drive tools for taking full control. The latest version also supports Mojave and APFS format to complete a perfect application. It is without real competition and deserves a full 5 star award. This utility makes your external storage usable on any computer system Windows or Mac. So your data remains interchangeable and is fully adapted for macOS MOJAVE.
Regular data protection
When working on a specific project, you need regular backups to protect your work progress. With Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac, you can do an initial full image of individual volumes or entire system followed by incremental updates. By merging contents of an increment with its parental image you can optimize existing backup chains, as processing many increments in a chain during restoration takes extra time. This option can also help to save backup storage space by eliminating obsolete time stamps.
Boot Camp partition resize
If initially allocated space for the Boot Camp Windows partition resulted insufficiently, you can ‘borrow’ some space from your Mac partition and redistribute the unused space between the partitions. All that without restarting a system.
Mac disaster recovery
Your Mac fails to start up for an unknown reason? Use our bootable recovery media, find out what’s wrong, get the system back on track or retrieve valuable information from the failed storage device.
- Our software is the only NTFS driver on the market to include support for NTFS extended attributes. It’s also compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop® and VMware Fusion®.
- You also get Tuxera Disk Manager, a companion app that makes it easy to format, check, and repair NTFS drives.
- APFS containers and volumes backup is not currently supported. We are working to solve this issue in the near future.
- Enables to significantly reduce backup and recovery times while improving general performance.
- Enables to take consistent snapshots of both inactive and in-use partitions, e.g. those that host macOS, providing a coherent state of all open files involved in the process and taking into account that applications may still keep writing to disks.
- Help to secure your software environment, including OS, applications and data. Full copies of disks and partitions enable to recover your system to a working state within several minutes.
- Supports Core
Storage backup and restore including FileVault2 and FusionDrive*.
Fusion Drives based on APFS are not supported.
- Minimizes backup storage footprint for several time stamps of the same data.
- PVHD images can be saved to a local volume, external storage (USB, FireWire, Thunderbolt) or a network share.
- You can mount an existing backup image in the read-only mode, thus getting access to its contents through the Finder. This option can help to quickly retrieve individual files without accomplishing a full restore operation.
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite