Wallpaper Wizard allows you to choose from from hundreds of curated desktop pictures in HD, and the app will set you a new background every day, hour, or minute. Finally, you can spare yourself the pain of sifting through Google Images – with Wallpaper Wizard 2, you’ll have enough fresh wallpapers for your Mac’s entire lifetime.
Hundreds of collections
– Unlimited access to thousands of high definition pictures (supports Retina display resolution).
– Special selections of exclusive art.
– Adding new pictures daily.
– ‘Next Wallpaper’ feature delivers pictures to your desktop in one-click.
– Automatically changes desktop wallpaper by time intervals or when waking from sleep?.
– Set desktop picture from cabinet window manually?.
– Easy changing of wallpaper by pressing the keyboard shortcuts?.
– Automatically download best fit resolution picture.
– Create personal categories and upload your pictures which will be available for you only.
– Mix your own photos with our huge collection.
– View your uploaded pictures on all linked Macs (up to 5 Macs per account)?.
– Sync with iOS devices via Photo Stream and iCloud (requires iPhoto, iCloud and enabled Photo Stream).
– Razor-sharp thumbnails and full size pictures preview (totally optimized for Retina display on the new MacBook Pro).
– Access to recently viewed pictures (in your Pictures/Wallpaper Wizard folder).
– Dual monitors support (different or same pictures on both monitors).
Be in touch?
– Share your desktop pictures with friends on Facebook / Twitter?.
– 24/7 phone and email support.
Over 25,000 wallpapers, with new arrivals monthly
Curated photos only, so no ugly vector art and pixelated pics
All images are in 4K quality to look crisp even on large Retina displays
Add all backgrounds you like to Roll and have the app change them for you
Set Roll to switch your wallpapers as often as you want
Or set desktop pictures manually if you don’t like an ever-changing screen
Nature, textures, flowers, sea views – anything you feel like today, you got it
All desktop wallpapers are grouped into collections for easy browsing
Save your best-loved backgrounds to Favorites, so that you never lose them
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.11 or later